Tuesday 22 January 2013

Kindle Book finally done!

Howdy All!.  Well, at last My promised Western Romance - 'SAINT OR SINNER?' is on Kindle.

It took me absolutely ages to sort out all the formatting and such, so if you do read it please forgive me, it's a first attempt. Any others I do will be done slightly differently. But what a palaver! When you have finished uploading the book, and it shows as being finally 'published' if you see a mistake and want to alter it, that also takes hours to do. But I couldn't get that to work, no way, so I'm sorry but the few mistakes which are there will have to stay.

So, if you do have a Kindle, please go and take a look. At least it's a fair bit cheaper than the Black Horse hard backs! And if you do read it, please tell me what you think, good or bad, won't you?

Thanks a lot friends. Catch you later!.

1 comment:

  1. Well done ER. Te be honest, I like the cover more than your Hale books; a bit more mysterious and haunting. Can't guarantee that I will have time to read the book for a while as everything is so chaotic right now. Heard this morning (two weeks from departure) that our flight to Abu Dhabi from Sydney has been cancelled which means all our connections/hire care arrangements etc have to be altered. Oh dear!!!

    ReplyDelete