Monday 4 February 2013

Library talks.

Howdy folks! I have been giving workshops and talks this last couple of weeks, to Libraries in the area. The attendance has been ragged, to say the least, 2 at one venue, 12 at another!

I am going to attempt to put a picture in here from the last workshop which was at Oswaldtwistle Library, where 11 people turned up. One has had a POD book published, others had some pieces in magazines, and there were two complete beginners, so it was a nicely mixed bag. It was a very good afternoon, and everyone reacted enthusiastically to the excercises I set them. I even got asked back. And I thought I was a hard task master! I do believe in giving real 'constructive criticism' but wouldn't say anything to scare away complete beginners, honest!

OK, here goes, if this picture won't come on for whatever reason, and you'd like to see it, or just to find out a little more about me, my life, and my writing, please take a peek at my website, and don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks.  Go to -  -  www.womanwholeads.webs.com

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment